I reblog what catches my eye ~ Don't like my blog ; ) ?
- black woman: *wears her hair natural*
- people: omg ew why would you do that you look like a slave how're you ever going to get a man when your hair looks nappy nobody wants a girl with peasy hair what about a job you look so unprofessional you need to do something with your hair you look like a nappy-headed ho how do you expect people to ever respect you?
- black woman: *wears a weave*
- people: LOL look at this ratchet bitch wearin a weave because she cant grow her own hair do you even have hair under there i mean do you even wear your real hair out at all i hate weaves its like false advertising i dont see why you'd wear fake hair when you could just have your own.
- black woman: *gets a perm*
- people: why do you want to be white why do you hate yourself so much to be burning your hair out with the creamy crack every 4-6 weeks and it cant even be healthy for your hair or your scalp you need to let it go and embrace who you really are i hope that in time you come to accept yourself and what God has given you.
- black woman: fuck y'all, I do what I want.
- black men: see this is why i dont fuck with black women they got attitude problems bruh i only like a light-skin yellowbone with good hair that knows how to act i dont understand why black women gotta be so mad all the time like damn black women really aint shit.
imagine if giraffes had 2 legs
That just looks like the front view of a giraffe.
oh well excuse me princess do u need a sideview of it prancing through nature
White people did build america though. They built the trains and railroads, blew up mountains in the way, basically everything. The only thing blacks did was pick cotton. Back then the couldnt be trusted with other jobs. Seriously, learn more about history before you start making false accusations.
That's so Anonymous
LOL white people sat on their ass whipping brown people as they built america.
Seriously, all you have to do is google railroad workers and everything but white people come up. Just because white people OWNED the railroads doesn’t mean they did shit. Slaves did a hell of a lot more than pick cotton, and there were other brown people here other than black people who also built america. White people literally sailed to another continent to avoid doing work.
did anon really try that tho….
They really did
“You can’t stop the waves but you can learn to surf.”
Jon Kabat-Zinn (via purplebuddhaproject)